1. WHAT ARE BREKKIE READY-TO-DRINK PRODUCTS?
Breakfast shake which are meant to offer nutrition of one healthy meal in a bottle including Protein, Fiber, and 7 vitamins which are essential for our body.
2. WHAT FLAVORS DO BREKKIE READY-TO-DRINK PRODUCTS COME IN?
Almond, Chocolate and Coffee
3. WHAT TYPES OF SWEETENERS ARE USED IN BREKKIE PRODUCTS?
Each Brekkie bottle consist of Table sugar of only 4gm per 100 ml and to keep the sugar level low we have fortified it with stevia which is plant based and doesn’t raise blood sugar levels like sugar and other artificial sweeteners do.
4. AM I REQUIRED TO REFRIGERATE BREKKIE READY-TO-DRINK BOTTLES BEFORE DRINKING?
Need no refrigeration till open but it taste best when served chilled
5. WHAT IS THE RECOMMENDATION FOR STORAGE ONCE THE BREKKIE READY-TO-DRINK BOTTLE IS OPENED?
Once opened consume it within 4 hours or refrigerate and consume within 24 hours.
6. WHAT IS THE RECYCLE NUMBER FOR THE BREKKIE READY-TO-DRINK BOTTLE?
Polypropylene (PP) is a thermoplastic polymer. It is strong, tough, has a high resistance to heat and acts as a barrier to moisture. Most PP are microwavable safe and dishwasher safe. Polypropylene is recyclable through some curbside recycling programs
7. ARE BREKKIE PRODUCTS APPROPRIATE FOR KIDS, TEENS AND ADULTS?
Yes it is appropriate for Kids, Teens and adults.
8. ARE BREKKIE PRODUCTS APPROPRIATE FOR PREGNANT OR LACTATING WOMEN?
9. DO BREKKIE PRODUCT CONTAIN CAFFEINE?
Among the 3 variants, only Coffee variant contains some caffeine.
10. ARE BREKKIE PRODUCTS GLUTEN FREE?
Yes this is gluten free.
11. ARE THE BREKKIE PRODUCTS SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WITH LACTOSE INTOLERANCE?
Brekkie contains milk and it’s not recommended for lactose intolerance.
12. CAN BREKKIE PRODUCTS BE SOLE SOURCE OF NUTRITION?
No it is not sole source of Nutrition. It gives 20% protein of your daily value (DV), 12% of Fiber, 70% of Vitamin B12, 87.5% of calcium, and some 50% of Vit D, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2 and folic as per Daily Value.
13. DO THE BREKKIE READY–TO-DRINK PRODUCTS CONTAIN ANY OF THE TOP ALLERGENS AS IDENTIFIED BY THE FSSAI?
Yes, only Milk (but no nuts, wheat, soya or other known allergens)